11 Lower Scott Road is adjacent to our number 2 Grant Street Property. This house was renovated two years ago during the same period as that of Grant Street. The house is extremely modern and boasts high-quality finishes. The shared living area and kitchen are open plan and there is a comfortable, welcoming warmth within. There is a superb communal braai/chill area at the back of the house thus encouraging socialising and relaxation time with friends.
- There are 4 bedrooms inside the household with 2 bathroom/showers
- Open plan lounge and kitchen area including a Smart T.V, dining room table and chairs.
- The kitchen is fully granite and extremely modern, including tiling on the walls
- The kitchen is fitted with a microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, stove, oven, cupboard space as well as cutlery and crockery
- All rooms are furnished with a double bed, desk, chair and wardrobe. The rooms within this house are all generously sized.
- All common areas are cleaned Monday-Friday
- The CCTV cameras can be monitored remotely via an app installed on your Smartphone
- The house is fitted with burglar bars and a security gate as an extra line of security
- Electricity is pre paid and the costs are shared amongst the tenants on a month to month basis
- This House is directly across the road from AFDA and thus is extremely convenient for students who study there
- Electricity is included
- 20m from AFDA
- 1.2km from UCT Medical School
- 3.4 km from UCT Upper Campus
- 100m from Nourish’d
- Walking distance to bus stop and train station
The house has a rare open plan design with high quality, modern finishes and fittings. The house has very good security and is monitored by 24/& CCTV cameras that can be viewed remotely.